Text Area

Internship/Employment Q&A

Right Column
Text Area

What are the work opportunities that are available for students while they are studying?

Please refer to the university's guidelines for student employment during the study.

Where can I get more information about the "No Objection Letter" (NOL)?

Non-local regular students receive No-Objection Letter (NOL) together with their student visa label, for study/curriculum-related internships and part-time on-campus employment at the University respectively. In case of loss and expiration, reapplication will be necessary. Further details for non-local students can be found at the Career Center website. 

Are non-local graduates allowed to stay and work after graduation?

The IANG allows non-local graduates to stay and work in Hong Kong after their graduation. Further details can be found at the Career Center website.